Transforming yacht interior spaces & Wrapping with 3M Di-Noc architectural finishes
Yacht Interior Refit with 3M
Why rip out your interior to go through a hugely expensive internal refit?
Do you wish to breathe new life into your interiors, and add your unique personality to your yacht or superyacht?
Our ability to restore and refurbish yacht interiors, with none of the conventional mess associated with a ‘normal’ refit, not only ensures you as the owner make significant cost savings, or if you’re a skipper, do the same for the Boss. It is in itself, a revolution in the way yacht interiors can be transformed.
3M Di-Noc Architectural Finishes
10 Reasons to Wrap your Yacht Interior
- Convenient- no need for dust, mess or removal of items.
- High quality consistent one layer product.
- Creative freedom due to its reversible nature.
- Saves time.
- Saves cost.
- Durable – resisting water, dirt, impact, wear, abrasion & mould.
- UV resistant
- Easy to maintain.
- Protective layer retains value.
- Class 0 & 1 fire retardant.
Also see Exterior Wrapping
Yacht exterior vinyl wrapping. Hulls, superstructures, and all weathered surfaces. Quick clean makeover that will last for 8 to 10 years, and it’s fully UV proof.
Yacht Interior Wrap Benefits
- Vinyl wrapping yacht interiors with 3M’s revolutionary DI-NOC architectural film allows us to achieve outstanding and long lasting new quality finishes in a short space of time. This means you get minimum downtime from start to finish, and ensuring your yacht interior meets your personalisation requirements. The vinyl protective layer retains value and resists water, impact and mould.
- The benefit of a Mooving Media interior refurbishment is something that you might not have thought of. If you have a yacht interior that is either dated, bleached out by the sun, or just purely the wrong colour or type of wood. It’s possible to take a dated and tired interior and refresh it with a high quality finish.
- 3M DI-NOC comes in many different special effects and textures, such as marble, embossed-wood grain, leather, sequin, silk, chrome, carbon, satin, pearlescent and snakeskin to name a few. These can be applied as architectural finishes to a range of surfaces from furniture and tables, fixtures, wall panels, doors, staircases, overhead panels, showers, flat surfaces to impossibly compound surfaces. Something that paint can’t do!
- With the use of 3M DI-NOC textured technical and architectural films, we will totally transform the look and feel of your yacht interiors.
- 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes are self-adhesive films designed for interior and exterior decoration and refurbishment projects. Every surface becomes a potential project on deckheads, bulkheads, doors, galleys, shower rooms, companionways, in fact anywhere inside your boat.
- Lightweight and self-adhesive, they can be applied on site to existing substrates quickly and easily, with less likelihood of error and waste. 3M DI-NOC films come with CE marking and EN 13501 fire certification to give you peace of mind.
- Don’t rip it out……… WRAP IT!